The City of Pensacola Parks and Recreation Department, Community Maritime Park Associates, and Blues Angel Music have announced the lineup for the 2017 Blues Angel Music Blues on the Bay Summer Concert Series.
Concerts are held on select Sunday evenings at the Community Maritime Park Hunter Amphitheater when the Blue Wahoos are away. The series has become a popular event for locals and visitors to spend the final hours of their weekend enjoying great music with family and friends in a great atmosphere.
2017 Blues On the Bay Schedule
- May 7 Modern Eldorados
- May 14 Still Standing: A Tribute to Elton John
- June 4 Emerald Coast Blues Brothers
- June 25 The Truth ft. Cat Rhodes
- July 23 The Mulligan Band
- July 30 The Astronauts
- August 6 Reunion Band
- August 20 Not Quite Fab: A Tribute to the BeatlesBlues Angel Music plans to give away numerous prizes to attendees at each performance and there will be a Grand Raffle at the end of the series to raise funds for music education through the Blues Angel Music Foundation. The winner of the Grand Raffle will be announced at the final concert on August 20th.
Concerts begin at 6 p.m and are free to the public. Attendees may bring coolers and lawn chairs or blankets. Concerts are family friendly and concessions are available. Pets and glass containers are prohibited at the events.