Reservations are now open for the 258 apartment units in Quint Studer’s planned downtown Pensacola development. The highly-anticipated project broke ground earlier this year, with the first apartments scheduled for delivery by May 2017.
Over the next two weeks, reservations will be accepted for each of the four unit types at studerproperties.com. The development will include 28 studio, 109 one-bedroom, 109 two-bedroom, and 12 three-bedroom units. A $50 fully-refundable reservation deposit will be charged for each unit reserved, and reservations will be allocated based on the reserver’s position on the original waiting list. More than 720 people have joined the list thus far.
If you’re not on the waiting list, however, it’s not too late. Anyone who has not already joined the list may make a reservation deposit, but they will be added to the end of the master waiting list, officials said.
Apartment and amenities details
Studio apartments, which will range from 582-594 square feet, will start at $750 per month. One-bedroom apartments (633-851 square feet) will start at $1,100 per month, two-bedroom units (902-1,193 square feet) at $1,500 per month, and three-bedroom units (1,392-1,401 square feet) at $2,400 per month.
Each apartment will include access to a variety of amenities and shared spaces, including:
- Over 750 square feet of fitness space
- A 1,200 square-foot rooftop deck
- More than 2,500 square feet of indoor leisure space, including a resident lounge, game room, and club room
- An outdoor courtyard, heated pool, outdoor kitchen, and fire pit area which total over 20,000 square feet
- Over 1,000 square feet of business and meeting space, including a “cyber cafe” computer lounge
- Package delivery lockers
- Wi-fi in common areas
The window to reserve units will close on July 5, and reservers will be informed of their position on the list(s) for each unit type on July 7.